Transformational Changes on the Ground
An event to launch UPR Info's new study on how the UPR process led to an improvement of the human rights situation at the national level
- Share emerging promising/good pratices and lessons learnt in the implementation of UPR recommendations at the national level;
- Describe the different ways through which States and other stakeholders have engaged in the UPR follow-up phase;
- Reflect on some of the existing challenges to monitor the implementation of UPR recommendations.
- Mr Gianni Magazzeni, Chief of the UPR Branch, OHCHR
- Ms Valeria Reyes Menendez, Lecturer, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Mr Michel Anglade, Director Geneva Office, Save the Children
- Mr Michiel Hoornick, Consultant, Institute Statelessness and Inclusion
- Ms Salome Lienert, Program Officer, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
Moderator: Ms Mona M'Bikay, Executive Director of UPR Info
Light refreshments will be served at the end of the event.